Thursday, October 16, 2008

Unhappy,Insecure,Unsatisfied....

Since last week, i feel like there is something wrong with me...I have not been satisfied with myself and also with many things around me...At times, I feel like crying for no apparent reason...When i'm supposed to be happy with my achievements, i don't feel so..I feel something is not right and not enough!...I feel that everything I do is not right...but i can't figure out what is it...I feel like I still have not achieved many things and have not own many things...why?..what is it that i really want?...i dunno...looking for the answer makes me tired and frustrated...i'm confused...i am feeling sad right now...i want to scream at the top of my lungs!....i feel like crying because i'm scared, worried, tensed up and unsatisfied...but of what?...

I feel like running away from where i am...i want to start a new life, have my type of friends (who will stick with me till the end), new interest, new work, and everything new...i want to be who i'm...there are so many things that i want to do, so many dreams I want to achieve, so many hopes I want to fulfill.....but with the environment that i'm currently in, it seems a big deal to me...i just want to get away from the negative auras around me which keep on stopping me from doing the things that i want...i dunno, i just feel like sharing it today cause i can't keep all those feelings to myself already...it is becoming a burden to me...

i wish there is someone who can really understand what i'm going through....i need a hug...i need a shoulder to lie on....i can't share this to my best friends cause they too have their own problems they need to think of...i don't want to make my parents worry of me....haih!...i just want to be myself...i want to enjoy the best moments around me....there are so many things that i want....I want my life back!..... I want to know who am I?...

*suddenly i feel like pouring out everything that has been locked inside my heart for so long*

No comments: