Friday, January 30, 2009

Holidays....

Happy 5th day Chinese New Year to all everyone!...

Happy Birthday to my sweet lovely mum :)...i love you mum :)...thanks for being the best mum to me :)....may all your dreams come true :)...wish you good health n prosperity in ur new age ;)...

For this holiday, i kinda had fun...hanged out with my best friends, watched my favourite movies and K-dramas, read Cleo in a day,enjoyed my day alone doing activities i like...hehe...tats so me;)...

Have to finish all my assignments though...which i dun like but i have to...still got lots more to do but since i'm kind of lazy so i think it'll be a last minute work...hehe...

Hopefully, the weekends don't go away fast cause i still feel I have not enjoyed my holidays 100% yet...i need more holidays!...cause after this mid-sem holiday, i think i'll have a very busy and tensed life...huhuhu...

Neway, enjoy the last remainings of your holidays ;)...

Hopefully, we can meet again, Ling, Syu n Bi :)....

No comments: