Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Morning,1st of March

(Image source : http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2219/2127035109_eda5bb7662_o.jpg)

March has stepped in and I have another approximately 2 months before my semester ends...I dun enjoy my hectic life currently...many assignments and projects are piling up and I am kinda disorganized! (don't know which one to start first and which one to focus more)...haih!...there are also many decisions to make..I've tried to stop procrastinating yet I still do the same thing again and again...

Yesterday I had a nice sleep :) and woke up pretty late 2day ;)...so nice!....I usually enjoy sunday mornings especially when it's a sunny day...I feel happy too when the sun shines brightly every sunday morning :)...today didn't go to church since I went for the sunset mass yesterday...so, today I have the chance to get up late...yippee!!...

However, later my day will be filled with assignments and projects which I need to complete for this week's submission...So, it's not gonna be a free day after all...How I wish the weekends are longer...2 days for weekends are not enough for me to do what I like!...huhuhu....

No comments: