Friday, August 8, 2008

My first blog.

heyya, everyone ;)

have been waiting this for long..to have a blog account in blogger.com cos i find my friendster blog doesn't allow me to customize my blog.

just only fixed streamyx at my house so can go online 24/7..hehehe..

i'll try 2 update my blog as often as i can. gambate to me!

weather here is kinda dull since yesterday..it rained yesterday n today, it's cloudy..boring boring..

2day all classes are canceled since all d lecturers r busy with d convo preparation which will b held tomorrow..

my today to-do list (hopefully i'll do everything..hehe..)

1. do some Java lab exercise since next week will be my Java mid-term exam.
2. find topic for my PSM project (have to submit by next week n i'm still blur as to what system m i gonna develop)
3. go n shop for gifts for my seniors who will graduating .
4. watch 1 episode of gokusen (jap drama) - very interesting drama, shun n matsumoto so hot n kawaii!! huhu.. even d sensei is funny (like her character vry much =))

*have a nice day ahead everyone*

1 comment:

rae said...

welcome to blogger!!
happy blogging and all the best in ur exams =)