Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Day...

Just came back after my seniors convo.It was nice to look at all those smiling faces of the graduates there..So happy..Can't wait for mine in two years time..hehe..i'll try my best to complete this course with flying colours n make my parents proud of me.GAMBATE to me!

Last nite had a nice sleep..not always i get to wake up late like this..hehe..since i'm alone in my house, i cleaned my room and also d house..damn tiring n my back ached after that!..then watched anime for a while.currently watching makai senki disgea. not that bad.. but not my type of anime... just watch cos want to know the storyline.

Last nite succesfully watched Gokusen 1 till d final chapter.I enjoyed d drama..esp since shun (currently my fav Japanese actor ;) ) is acting in it as Uchiyama Haruhiko.I also like the character Yankumi sensei acted by Nakama Yukie. She brought her character well as the homeroom teacher of class 3D ( the hardest class to maintain in Shirokin Gakuen).Also Matsumoto Jun is acting as Shin, he looks better in here (hotter!) than in Hana Yori Dango.

Lately i'm more crazy to Japanese drama than Korean drama cos the actors are very animated and they are hot!...i like their hair..if i were a guy i would probably have that kind of hair style..hehehe..

ok, wan 2 take my bath 1st..ja!..enjoy ur day ahead ;)

No comments: