Sunday, September 21, 2008

fuh!

finally, Java assignment nightmare has ended!..fuh!...now have to concentrate on other projects..still got a month 2 go b4 classes end n finals come by...oh finals!...that's another hurdle that i have to jump over...

today, went out to relax my mind and get some fresh air after a week locked myself in my room completing all my assignments....later, plan 2 treat my classmate who helped me 2 complete my Java assignments for 2 days...thank God he helped me!...otherwise i'll be a dead meat!...thanks cj :)

raya holidays will arrive in a week..can't wait 2 go back! :)...unfortunately, managed to get bus ticket on d 27th morning..no choice lor:(...plan 2 watch lots of movies i had saved in my laptop n window shop at bukit bintang during this raya holiday..yay!..but, cannot enjoy so much cause need to complete all my projects..huhuhu...

okie, enjoy ur week guys ;)..

No comments: