Monday, September 22, 2008

Huhuhu....

todays flavour:sour,spicy...

well, if you guys look at my blog, it looks messy n disorganized. i'm currently trying to customize my blog bit by bit..so, it may take time before my page looks perfect..just have to wait ya...

today, got back my mid term papers for java n web application..so sad, the marks sucks!...i could have done better!...why i'm so smart to make careless mistakes??...haih!...lucky d carry marks for both mid term are 10 so i can try to gain more marks from projects, quizzes, lab tests and assignments...must work hard n smart!...yeah!...

*miss my sleep!*
*miss watching movies,series,dramas*
*miss being lazy*
*miss reading story books*
*miss kl, bkt bintang*
*miss window shopping*
*miss starbucks, pavillion's food court*

huhuhu....starting from today till next month, i'll have to stay up late daily to finish up all projects n study for lab tests...huhuhu...its k, i take as 1 of my challenge...way to go gal!..

k, ja! ;)

No comments: