Monday, September 8, 2008

When will all these end??


almost 1 month i have not visited my blog..huhuhu...

many things happened in these past 1 month :
  • workload has increased, have to spend time more for projects and assgnments..
  • life has become boring since i feel lonely at times. Sometimes wish 2 have *a special one* beside me cos looking at my friends having one makes me feel the need to have one too..huhuhu..
  • holidays were full of assignments and projects..even had to go back 2 malacca early during the semester break to complete my group project
  • i have increased 2 kg of my weight ..oh no!..but now i look better..hehe..chubbier ;p..guess have to stop growing more or else i won't look nice.
  • exams sucks!..i forgot some of the facts and end up not doing well..huhuhu..hopefully the results are ok..:)
  • miss watching movies :(..got lots of them still in my pending list.
With so many assignments and projects to complete and also mid terms to prepare, i wonder when will all these end??..when??...when??...

I'm waiting for the day when i can enjoy my life as i want to and do things as i like..

n i'll wait no matter what......;)

No comments: