Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Exam 2mrw!

was busy these few days..had to think for a title for my psm(final year project)..finally got one!

-online bus ticket purchasing system-

how is my title?? i think i can do it though i haven't learn some of d programming languages yet (like php n html) which i need for this project..gambate 2 me!..;)..so, sunday night i did my proposal and on monday it was approved by my supervisor..yippee!!..1 work done :)

then yesterday was busy doin summary for my critical and creative thinking subject..and we had to do 10 pages long!..walauweh!...the passage given was 4 pages long..i wondered *that's not a summary but more to explanation!* *damn!*..my classmates n i are still wondering why we have to take up this subject.

2day, my lecturer treated us with drinks n cake (Secret Recipe's fruit cake with chesse topping!) since it's his wife's birthday..that's so kind of him =)..n d cake was yummy yummy...hehehe..n he also bought for us souvenirs from his trip 2 Jakarta last week..btw, he's from Indonesia and he's a very caring lecturer..but sometimes we have problems trying to understand what's he's trying to say in class as he speaks English more to d Indonesian slang.

Now, i have to study for my Java mid term tomorrow nite.Besides, 2mrw morning also,i have to attend the Infosys graduation..dunno want to attend or not..if i go, i'll miss my classes esp. my favourite GIS class n i'll also be alone at d function..but if i don't go, i'll miss d fun since it's a once in a lifetime experience..huhuhu..which 1 should i choose??..

well, i'll only know my decision tomorrow..it depends on my mood..haih!...

1 comment:

rae said...

good luck and all the best in ur exams!!
u can do it =)