Monday, October 6, 2008

BaCk tO nOrMaL...

Hiyya, i'm back in Malacca...yesterday, after i reach my house, straight away started with my project...dun wanna wait till d last minute to finish it...

Today morming's class canceled so, got to wake up late n just finished watchg a chapter of the current Japanese serial drama i'm watching, Proposal Daisakusen...watching this make me wish that i too want to be loved...by a guy, i mean....haih!...looking at my friends falling in love and having their special one, makes me wish for one...i just want to feel and experience how is it like to be loved...will that moment come some day?...i wonder...sumtimes i sit and think, 'wat i dun have that others have that make them easily attracted by guys?'...huhuhu...however, i still love to be who i am...having plenty of friends and enjoying the things i like...that's who i am and i have no regrets about it :)....i hope that someday, somewhere, someone will fall in love in me...hehe ;)....what a wish, what a hope...i'll just wait for that moment to come :)....

I guess, this week is gonna be another busy week for me..have lots of projects to complete and notes to study for lab tests...have a nice day everyone ;)

No comments: