Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sisters Day Out :)

Yeah!...we had fun today...took my sis out for lunch and tea time...we went to every shopping complexes in Bkt Bintang...hehe...bought for her drinks and we both ate cheese cake and cheese danish at the Pavillion food court...yummy yummy :)....then we walked around, try out dresses, makeups and shoes...hehe, that was so us...*beaming*.....got stuck in d rain n we reach home late in the evening...hehe....felt bad to mum n dad but it was fun :)..*happy happy*...even drank Coffee Bean's Machiato (didn't go to Starbucks since i'm on tight budget..huhuhu...)...managed to do everything I wanted before I go back...hehe..:)

Too bad I don't have any camera with me...or else I would have captured all the fun moments we had today...this makes me wish if i have a camera phone with me...I'll try my best to save money and buy a new camera phone next year...gambate to me!...

Huhuhu, my holiday has come to end and I'll be back to Malacca tomorrow evening :(...gonna miss all the fun moments I had with my family members this week....well, life has to go on and I have a duty to fulfill as a child. So far i've finished a part of my assignments and hopefully i'll complete them on time when i'm at my house tomorrow...

Bye, bye to holidays and Hi! to classes and assignments........

No comments: