Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!

It's 1st of October and its Raya today...so, i take this opportunity to wish all my Malay frens Selamat Hari Raya!!!!!!!...especially to my besties, Bibi and Syuhada...have a great Raya this season gals! :)

Yesterday so happy, bought myself a new wallet with my own pocket money which i have saved before this...the purse that i'm currently using is too big for me and i don't really like using it though it looks nice and its leather :0...not my type for now i guess...and i bought it within my targeted budget..hahaha...so happy happy!!!...:)

Just finished watching Terminator:The Sarah Connor chronicles 1st season..i can say, it great!...n i enjoyed it...:)...my type of series where u have d gal as a hero...watching Sarah fights makes me wish that i too wanna learn how to fight like her....haha...and i also like Thomas Decker as John Connor in d series...a computer geek who knows how to hack...i wish i too have d ability and d knowledge 2 hack a system..haha...sounds bad rite??...but sometimes these knowledges are useful...too bad i'm still in the early stage of learning bout computers...learning about computers is kinda interesting u know...in the end, its all about logic, maths and strategy....i'm still along the way to master logic which i find myself lacking sometimes.....cos i'm more of the left-brained person...

Watching Thomas Decker in Terminator reminds me when i used to watch him a lot in Honey I Shrunk The Kids when i was about 11 years old..that geek and tech savvy kid in the Szalinsky family...he was cute with those spectacles back then and i had soft spot over him back then that i would not miss watching that show...haha...those were the good old days ;)....and he has grown cuter now...with the same face cut and without the spectacles...i like his eyes the most because its kinda special...*cute*...hehe...even saw him acted in Heroes as the cheerleader's friend (suddenly i can't remember her name..haha..;p)...and he is still my all time favourite actors....haha...can't help it ;)....thats what happens when i see any cute guys on any tv shows...hehe...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA !!!!!!!!...once again ;)

1 comment:

BSZ said...

hi kryss!!! thnk u 4 de wish!~
i added u in links yea...
miss u!!!